Friday 22 March 2013

More about my travels

After the PWN Seminar I drove south, making a few visits around the old stamping ground on the way, and ended up with Mary and Bill at Mosswood, Tapanui.  I don't know how or where the time went there; it was complete relaxation after the hustle and bustle of the previous days and weeks. I parked my car under the spreading tree by the corner of the garden the turkeys like to scratch in and blobbed out. I realised when I was checking my photos that I didn't take one of Mary, or of Charlie (bird), or of the turkeys with their 16 half grown chicks.  I must have been tired!  I did catch up on some people though and here they are.
Bill was taking me to see Bridget milk the cows but had a flat tyre to deal with first.
You can tell Bridget loves her job!  I forgot to ask how many cows she milks twice a day but the flash new rotary shed takes 54 at a time.
Not quite 2 months old but Madison goes to work in the cowshed where she has her own nursery!

Nic is 'the Boss . . . Neville is 'the Boy'

That will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment