Saturday 1 October 2016

A Change of Focus - for a while

I haven't forgotten about my blog, and I haven't forgotten about weaving either, I'm just not doing much of it at the moment. I'm concentrating on learning lacemaking this year and really enjoying it, but my efforts are not worthy of publication yet. I'll be doing samples for some time before I start any projects.

I thought, in the meantime, I could use the blog for "a photo a day". I have acquired two lists of suggestions for topics and may or may not stick to one or other of them - I won't be doing them in order of the list, but will choose something appropriate for the day. And I may not put up a photo taken on that day but I will use a recent one.

Here are a couple from September to start with, and one for today. I will try to put up a photo a day for the whole of October. :)

29 September "Out My Window"

30 September "Spring"
1 October "Childhood Memory"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment